What to Expect Before Your Massage
- Please, arrive about 5 - 10 mins. early to fill out a brief information form.
- You might want to bring a hair brush, due to the scalp massage.
- Always discuss health problems or injuries (past or present) with your therapist, so they can provide the best massage for you.
- Be sure to set enough time aside for your massage.
What to Expect After Your Massage
- After your massage you will feel very relaxed. Some get very energized and want to conquer the world, others want to find a nice comfortable place to go too sleep.
- The therapist will let you know that your session is over and will leave the room, be careful getting up too quickly, you can feel a little light headed.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Types of Massage Therapy Services
Neuromuscular Therapy - A specific and deep tissue massage for muscular pain relief.
Swedish Massage - The most popular form of massage therapy. Proven to be the most effective to relax the body and mind.
Sports Massage - Sports Massage utilizes specific strokes to help athletes obtain maximum performance and physical conditioning by increasing power, endurance and mobility - both before and after an event or exercise.
Ear Candling - Ear candles are used to clean the ears and are believed to help with various ear disorders. Ear candling is an ancient art from many countries such as China, Mexico, and Italy.
Reflexology - Foot Reflexology and hand reflexology.